45 Welcome April Quotes to a Month with Many Inspirational

45 Welcome April Quotes to a Month with Many Inspirational
45 Welcome April Quotes to a Month with Many Inspirational

It is yet another time to renew our strength, our faith and walk new paths. April is marked by many events. April is very eventful. It is the month of spring, of Easter celebrations and the honor of Earth Day 2021. For you to have a month of many achievements, we have made a selection of welcome April Quotes. Welcome this new beginning with an open heart!

Welcome April Quotes to Bring Good Energy to Mind

  • May this month open the paths of happiness, love and peace to us. Welcome April!
  • For this month I only wish for one thing: calm down! Welcome April!
  • Welcome April! May you surprise us with much joy and sincere smiles.
  • I want to be happy every day of this new month. Welcome April!
  • May April be a month of many laughs, achievements, affection and unforgettable moments!

70 Good Friday quotes to think about and renew belief

  • Welcome April. May all your days be transformers and renovators!
  • Like autumn leaves, I want to be able to let go of the past and start a new story. Welcome April!
  • This month is special, it is the month that we remember Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross and renew our faith. Welcome April!
  • May we never lack faith, hope, strength and determination. May we never lack the will to fight for our dreams. May this month renew our best feelings. Welcome April!
  • Nothing can stop a heart that dreams, seeks and knows where it wants to go. Welcome April!

50 Easter Quotes to share with your loved ones

  • Welcome April, leave what has passed and start this month with an open heart to live new things!
  • Welcome April! I want to be happy in all your days.
  • It is time to thank, time to recognize all that is good and to throw away what no longer makes sense in my life. Welcome April!
  • May the month of April open our vision to walk new paths and our hearts to embrace new feelings!
  • I leave the past behind, renew my hope for the future and receive today as a true gift. Welcome April!
  • May God bless all our steps during this new month. Welcome April!
  • Don’t leave love for later. Love must be lived now and forever! Welcome April.
  • May each day I can live a new adventure and always in the protection of our Lord. Welcome April!
  • May only good feelings take up residence in our hearts in this new month that begins. Welcome April!
  • This is the perfect month to reflect on God’s love for us and all the sacrifices He has made for our happiness. Enjoy every minute and renew your faith. Welcome April!
  • May you achieve everything you want during this month that begins. Welcome April!
  • New month, new paths, new achievements! May this month surprise us and fill us with happiness. Welcome April!
  • Welcome April. May each moment be light, sweet and full of love.
  • Welcome April. Here only good comes in, only good stays. May it be a beautiful month!
  • Welcome April. May the winds blow only joys!
  • May March take everything bad and April come full of good things and many joys!
  • Of the skills that the world has, this is still the best of all: going around. Welcome April!
  • May April be a month of collecting achievements and good times.
  • Cultivate, care, please. The rest comes! Welcome April!
  • Go. And if you’re scared, you’re really scared! Welcome April!
  • In a world made of appearances, happy is one that is made for real. Welcome April!
  • We exist to be happy. Welcome April!
  • This new month will be very blessed. Just have faith! Welcome April!
  • Thank you, God, for the month that begins. Take care of my family, my friends and me. May April be full of victories!
  • May April come with peace, smiles, affection, kindness, love, victories and endless blessing!
  • It is time to plant, to be reborn, to care and to forgive. Welcome April!
  • A new month that begins is always a fresh start. Welcome April!
  • Time passes alone, but you must turn the page. Welcome April!
  • May God grant us a month of blessings and accomplishments. Welcome April!
  • If you have a 1% chance, have 99% faith. Welcome April!
  • Start the month with a smile, a prayer and thanks, because the more we thank you, the more good things happen. Welcome April!
  • To grow is to make a new beginning every step. Welcome April!
  • The new month has arrived. May it be full of blessings and surprises for all of us. Welcome April!
  • It is never too late to start over. Welcome April!
  • Welcome April. Come beautiful, come blessed!