Your privacy is important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://900quotes.org/ as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express authorization.
Julie Hale has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the LOPD development regulations. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process at Julie Hale comes from:
- Contact Form
- Blog Comments
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Julie Hale is treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Julie Hale will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Julie Hale there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://900quotes.org/. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of:
- Webempresa América INC (supplier of Julie Hale).
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts https://900quotes.org/, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the above. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of:
- Webempresa América INC (supplier of Julie Hale).
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Julie Hale may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://900quotes.org/, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Julie Hale. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Julie Hale. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Julie Hale with address at C / Calle esperanza, Cala Ratjada 07590 Balearic Islands, Cala Ratjada 07590 will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
Julie Hale does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://900quotes.org/, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://900quotes.org/ to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://900quotes.org/ (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Webempresa América INC, domiciled in the United States of America. More information at: https://www.webempresa.com (Webempresa América INC). Webempresa América INC processes the data in order to carry out its hosting services to Julie Hale.
Consulting / Management: Ayuda-T, A place for all solutions SL, with registered office at Plaza Cristóbal Toral, nº 1, 2ºB. More information at: no URL (Help-T, One place all SL solutions). Ayuda-T, A place all solutions SL treats the data in order to perform its advisory / management services to Julie Hale.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, with address at. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation processes the data in order to carry out its web platform services to Julie Hale.
Google Adsense: On this website we are associated with Google to show third-party advertisements to users who access this website. When collaborating with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and to show you more relevant ads.
Third-party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics are included in this type of cookies, as well as a series of DoubleClick brand services. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies that Google uses , and discover how Google uses these cookies .
You can use the ad settings to manage the Google ads displayed to you and to indicate that ads based on your interests are not displayed. Even if you choose not to receive these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the IP address, browser type, and recent and previous searches related to your current search. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your options to prevent these companies from using this information, click here .
By browsing https://900quotes.org/ unidentifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
https://900quotes.org/ is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://900quotes.org/ cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Julie Hale will ensure that any person who is authorized by Julie Hale to process the client’s data (including his staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Julie Hale, he must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://900quotes.org/, exonerating Julie Hale, from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Julie Hale in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Julie Hale reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Julie Hale will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://900quotes.org/ does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and electronic commerce, https://900quotes.org/ undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document reviewed on 05-04-2020.