Do you want to read the best quotes from Albert Einstein? You are in the correct article because here we bring you the compilation of his famous words.
This scientist has been recognized as one of the most important characters of the 20th century not only for his invaluable contributions to physics but for being one of the most influential thinkers and intellectuals who, why do we say so? For the originality and truthfulness of his sentences, for what he expresses in each one of them and which make one think and reflect.
Some of those famous Quotes, and others less known, you can read below. Do not miss it.
- Albert Einstein famous quotes
- Albert Einstein quotes about love
- Albert Einstein quotes about life
- Albert Einstein quotes about intelligence
- Albert Einstein quotes about ignorance
Albert Einstein famous quotes
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To maintain balance you have to pedal forward.
- Any fool can know. The question is to understand.
- Learn from the past, enjoy the present and dream of the future. The important thing is that you never stop thinking.
- Memory is the intelligence of fools.
- A person who has never made a mistake never tries anything new.
- Two things are infinite: human stupidity and the universe; and I’m not really sure about the latter.
- The tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- Life is a preparation for the future; and the best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none.
- What is correct is not always popular and what is popular is not always correct.
- An intelligent person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
- If you want your children to be smart, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be smarter, read them more fairy tales.
- Life is very dangerous. Not for the people who do evil, but for those who sit to see what happens.
- There is a driving force more powerful than steam, electricity, and atomic energy: the will.
Albert Einstein quotes about love
- It hurts me not to have been able to express what my heart feels for you, because it has been beating at your rhythm since I met you.
- There is an energy source capable of moving mountains that science has not yet been able to describe: love.
- Love illuminates both who receives it and who gives it. It is the most powerful of forces.
- Love is a better teacher than duty.
- Men marry women in the hope that they will never change. Women marry men in the hope that they will change. Invariably both end up disappointed.
- When you stumble over love, it’s easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to be on your feet again.
- At first all thoughts belong to love. After all the love belongs to the thoughts.
- Gravity is not responsible for people who fall in love.
- Sad times ours! It is easier to disintegrate an atom than a prejudice.
- Love is light. Since it illuminates who gives and receives it.
- Emotions sometimes do not let us reflect as we should.
Albert Einstein quotes about life
- The real failure arises when you stop persevering.
- For those of us who are tied to old age, death comes as a liberation.
- The ideals that light my way and over and over again have given me courage to face life with joy, have been: kindness, beauty and truth.
- We mortals achieve immortality in the things that we create in common and that remain after us.
- This life is the result of cause and effect, not what is supposed to be there, in the heavenly reward.
- A person begins to live when he can live outside himself.
- Maturity begins to manifest when we feel that our concern is greater for others than for ourselves.
- Only you build your own path.
- The three maxims that have helped me to be happy and follow my path are simplicity, truth and goodness.
- The word “progress” does not make any sense while there are unhappy children.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
- A ship is always safe on shore, but that is not the purpose for which it is built.
- We are architects of our own destiny.
Albert Einstein quotes about intelligence
- Almost everyone thinks that a brilliant mind is the main quality of a good scientist. They are not right, it is their attitude.
- A man’s intelligence is not measured by his wisdom, but by his creativity.
- There are not many people who look with their own eyes and think with their own brain.
- It is in the problems where the opportunities are hidden.
- Once we accept our limits, we can go beyond them.
- The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- When I examine myself and my thinking methods, I conclude that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract thinking.
- Never consider study as an obligation, but as an opportunity to penetrate the beautiful and wonderful world of knowledge.
- The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
- The joy of seeing and understanding is the most perfect gift of nature.
- I prefer an attitude of humility that corresponds to the weakness of our intellectual capacity to understand the nature of our own being.
- Words mean whatever you want them to mean.
- You have to learn the rules of the game first, and then play better than anyone.
Albert Einstein quotes about ignorance
- Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Reading after a certain age diverts the mind from its creative activities. Any man who reads a lot and uses his little brain falls into lazy thinking habits.
- We are all ignorant. What happens is that not all of us ignore the same things.
- The mind is like a parachute, it only works if we have it open.
- We all know that light travels faster than sound. That is why some people seem brilliant until we hear them speak.
- If I had an hour to solve a problem, I’d like to spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about the solutions.
- If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
- If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be called research, would it?
- The true nature of things, that is something we will never really know, ever.
- There are things that I will never understand, neither in this life nor in another.
Einstein, much more than a scientist
The German Albert Einstein (1879-1955) is mainly known for his work in the world of physics, his most important contribution being the formulation of the Theory of Relativity and his famous equation E = mc2.
But not only that, Einstein carried out interesting investigations in the nature of quantum physics, for example, he discovered the law of the photoelectric effect, thanks to which he was awarded in 1921 with the Nobel Prize in Physics.
However, although many people do not understand anything about science or this physicist’s contributions to the understanding of the world, they have surely heard some of his hundreds of famous Quotes, because Albert Einstein is much more than a renowned scientist, he is an intellectual like few others, a true genius.
In his original thoughts we find messages related to life, with human intelligence and wisdom, with ignorance, with the understanding of man, religion, politics, social causes and many other areas. Quotes that even with the passing of decades continue to have an amazing validity.
How to use Albert Einstein’s Quotes
Probably when you think of Albert Einstein the image of a man with disheveled hair comes to your head, or that famous photograph in which he appears showing the tongue and that gives him an informal, carefree and crazy look. And it was partly so.
His quite peculiar character and very different from that of other scientists of his time, is reflected in many of the Quotes that he uttered and that we showed you earlier in this article. Quotes that are in the popular domain and that you can use.
For example, share them on your social network profiles to give it a more intellectual touch or surprise your followers. The same can be done in your WhatsApp status or Instagram story to generate conversations.
If you accompany the Quotes you choose with images, you will get better results and convey a better message, but keep in mind that thoughts will not fit with any image, so select the most appropriate ones in such a way that there is a contrast between the visual and the text.
We hope you liked our compilation of Albert Einstein’s thoughts on love, life, intelligence and ignorance.